After a series of wonderful nominations, we’re excited to announce the shortlist for this year’s Peterborough PR & Media Awards!
The nominees are:
- Communications campaign of the year (Public & Private Sector)
- Royal HaskoningDHV – COP26 Campaign
- Peterborough Positive
- Bluebird Care – Social Media
- Nene Park Trust – Ferry Meadows Fox Play Comms
- Communications team of the year
- South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Peterborough United FC
- Rising star (this replaces the Communicator of the year award)
- Ben Jones – Peterborough Telegraph
- Laura Steele – Acorn Ventures
- Charlie Savident – City Fibre
- Jennifer Wagstaff – Peterborough City & Cambs County Council
- Paolo Iantosca – University Centre Peterborough
- Internal communications campaign of the year
- Peterborough City Council & Cambridgeshire County Council – Wellbeing support for staff during pandemic
- Community contribution of the year
- Peterborough Unlimited / Peterborough Telegraph – Peterborough Unlimited campaign
Join us to celebrate with drinks and canapes!
Congratulations to all those shortlisted! Winners will be announced at our awards ceremony on Thursday 9 December from 5.30-7.30pm at Peterborough United Weston Homes Stadium.
If you’d like to join us, even if you haven’t been nominated, the evening is a great opportunity to get together with fellow city communicators before the festive period.
Simply visit our EventBrite page to confirm attendance. Please let us know by 2 December.
We hope this event will go ahead in person; however, we will continue to monitor government guidelines closely and move towards an online event if necessary.