*DEADLINE EXTENDED – you now have until 5pm on 27 November to get your submissions in!*
It’s that time of year again already – in December, Athene will once again be hosting the Peterborough PR & Media Awards to celebrate the communications successes of the year across the region!
This year we will also be reflecting on the past decade, celebrating the achievements across Peterborough throughout the last ten years.
On Wednesday 4th December, we will be announcing the winners of this year’s categories with a celebration at Peterborough Cathedral in the Knights’ Chamber.
The award categories this year are:
- Internal Communications Campaign of the Year: Open to any communications team – in-house or agency – that has seen notable results during/as a result of an internal communications campaign in 2019
- Communicator of the Year: This award recognises the achievements of an individual in the communications industry – whether PR professional or marketer – who is making a valuable contribution to the organisation they work for
- Journalist of the Year: This award identifies the journalist that has made a great contribution to the local media
- Community Contribution of the Year: Open to any communications team – in-house or agency-side – which has made a positive impact on the local community in 2019, for example through CSR initiatives, charitable contributions or community engagement campaigns
- Communications Team of the Year: Open to any communications team – whether in-house or agency-side – which has demonstrated notable success during the course of 2019
- Communications Campaign of the Year: Open to any PR, marketing, digital or stakeholder engagement campaign delivered during the course of 2019
If you would like to submit a nomination for the awards, please fill in the submission form below and send the completed document to Maddie Astle at email@example.com before 5pm on Monday 25th November.