Hosted by Athene Communications, this year’s awards will celebrate the success and efforts of those working in PR, media, marketing and journalism in our region.
We want to celebrate Peterborough’s shining stars over the last 12 months and look ahead together to a brighter future.
This year’s award categories are:
- Communications campaign of the year (public sector)
- Communications campaign of the year (private sector)
- Internal communications campaign of the year
- Communications team of the year
- Rising star (this replaces the Communicator of the year award)
- Community contribution of the year
If you would like to submit a nomination for the awards, please fill in the submission form.
Be sure to follow us on social media @athenecomms to keep up to date with the latest information or get involved in the conversation with our hashtag #PRPR2021.
The results will be announced at our awards ceremony on Thursday 9 December from 5.30-7.30pm.
So please put the date in your diary and join us for canapés and drinks at Peterborough United Weston Homes Stadium, to help celebrate everyone’s achievements. Please visit our EventBrite page to confirm your attendance.
We hope this event will go ahead in person; however, we will continue to monitor government guidelines closely and move towards an online event if necessary.
We look forward to seeing you on 9 December!